Call for Papers
Basic information about the Papers
The specialty of Takhliqi Adab is to present articles in the following categories of Urdu language and literature. Articles excluding these categories will not be considered.
1. Research/Criticism Research and Criticism as a subject are parts of this category. Research about classical Urdu literature, classical and modern discussions of criticism, related documents and manuscripts are also parts of this category.
2. Urdu Fiction (Research and Analysis) Articles about Urdu fiction (classical and modern) included in this category. This is a broad category and has distinguished identity status in the journal. Research based studies of classical Urdu Myths, Novel, Short story, Drama and Inshaia are considered in this category.
3. Non Fictional Urdu Prose (Research and Analysis). This category entertained critical and analytical study of non fictional Urdu prose like Letters, Essays, Autobiographies, Biographies, Columns and Reportages etc.
4. Translations (Research and Analysis). This category is for the articles discussing art of translation or research in this field. Critical and analytical studies of translated works in Urdu from different languages are included.
5. Book Reviews. Short reviews of Urdu language and literature books are included here. These reviews do not have the status of research article.
Please keep in mind these categories before sending your research articles for Takhliqi Adab. For more information see the guidelines. You may send your articles on address below.
Dr. Shafique Anjum, Editor Takhilqi Adab
Department of Urdu, NUML, H-9, Islamabad