- All payment are made/released with the approval of the competent authority i.e Rector
- Payments to Suppliers are made through crossed cheques duly signed by Director Finance & Rector.
- All payment cheques are recorded in a specified cheque Register along with signature of Director Finance and Rector.
- Cash payments are also recorded in a specified advance payment register along with signature.
- Cash payments to different sections of university i.e. Transport, Store, Technical, Printing press etc for recoupment of their bills for miscellaneous purchases by the relevant sections.
Receipts - Cash Receipts on designated receipts books for the following purposes:
- Course fee for external students.
- Tuition fee etc for regular students.
- Degree/Transcript/ DMC fee for external students.
- Sale of prospectus fee.
- Any Other fee i.e. tender fee, fine and translation fee etc.
Guideline for the faculty
- No Cash remittance will be made on account of salary.
- The salary of all employees paid through bank only.
Pension Disbursement - Pension to pensioners is disbursed on monthly/quarterly basis through transfer of amount with National Bank of Pakistan